|
独白
I remember a meadow one morning in May,
记得五月一天清晨,我梦见了绿色的草场,
with a sky full of dreams that sailed in that day.
那天空中散满了游弋的梦幻。
I was dancing through green waves of grass like the sea
在那如海的绿色草浪中,我穿梭起舞,
For a moment in time I could feel I was free.
顷刻之间,我感到,在自由地翱翔。
There are waves of forgiveness and waves of regret,
宽容之浪,悔悟之涛,相涌而来,
And the first waves of true love l'll never forget.
而那初恋的挚爱之潮,令我镂骨铭心。
In the meadow that morning as I wandered alone
那天清晨,我孤身游荡在这片草场上,
There were green waves of yearning for life still unknown.
滚滚涌来的绿浪,渴望着仍所未知的生命。
Take me home to the meadow that cradles my heart
带我回归轻柔地摇曳我心灵的草场之家
Where the waves reach as far as you can see.
那儿绿浪无垠,极目所至。
Take me home to the meadow we've been too long apart,
带我回归草场之家,我们已经离别的太久太久,
I can still hear you calling for me.
我仍能听见你在那儿呼唤着我。
What l'd give to remember that heavenly state
我愿意为之奉献,只想铭记天国之中
Just a moment in time - all mine to create.
那一刻瞬间──这就我要创造的意境。
As I'm taking my last breath I know what I'll see
当我最后一次喘息时,我知道我将会看到
There'll be green waves forever out there waiting for me.
在那,永恒无尽的绿浪,正等待着我。
Toke me home to the meadow that cradles my heart
带我回归轻柔地摇曳我心灵的草场之家
Where the waves reach as far as you can see.
那儿绿浪无垠,极目所至。
Take me home to the meadow - we've been too long apart,
带我回归草场之家,我们已经离别的太久太久,
I can still hear you calling for me.
太喜欢这首歌 |
|